mr. joe's quilt This is a very close replica of the first quilt i planned to make for my husband. I made my husbands a queen or king and had left overs that i just couldn't waste.
To Quilt for charity:
- Boy coin quilt
- Girl coin quilt
- wheelchair quilt - needs bound
- throw quilt -needs bound
- crib quilt -needs bound
- 2" many trips around the world
To make/finish for my family:
- maternity pants quilt (never worn as they were to big)
- twin little twister
- busy bee sew bag
- 2 mine craft quilts
- i joined the 365 day challenge on 1/30, i am currently sewing Feb 10th. Not to bad for starting 30 days late.
To continue to work on:
- twin/full grandmothers flower garden (hand piece)
What does your 2016 hold?
I have added so many projects for 2016 that i have a list of 21 going strong.
- lined pouch for toys at church
- lined pouch for violin chin rest and pencils