Sunday, May 28, 2017

Sadie's Dream for a Cure

I enjoy making items for others. Sometimes i like the items so much that they don't leave my house.. Hmmm i hope i'm not the only one with this problem.

I started 3 bags for Sadie's Dream for a Cure and then ran out of the fusible Fleece for the body of the bags and had to put it on hold until i made it to the store. With 4 days left of the month i finally cranked out my pledge of 3 bags.


We have been flooded with rain this spring. After driving home in almost blind conditions it stopped raining and after i pulled into the garage i was able to snap this faint rainbow to the south of my home. It looks like there could have been 2 more but i couldn't tell for sure. I also looked for the other end of the rainbow but it was bright blue sky to the north.




1 comment:

Patty said...

Wonderful bags. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.