Friday, February 17, 2017

Rabbit attached

I started working from home last month. I haven't had much time to sew as I immersed myself in learning all I could about the products I will be selling. I LOVE LipSense lipstick, so much so that I try to get everyone I know to try it. 4-18 Hour wear times are great. I wasn't a lipstick fan before because it wouldn't stay on. I no longer worry, I know it will stay.


Close up of the rabbit.(I miss the dark brown background!!)


My son was helping and he asked that I not crop the picture. He didn't want my shoe missing or his chair. 
Now i need to decide how to quilt it.

I purchased fabric for the cougar but it didn't match. I will wait until i find a better match before attaching. I DID do a second rabbit in gray but it is a gift and i can't share it yet.
One Monthly Goal

2 comments:

Danette said...

Your bunny rabbit is lovely!

Patty said...

Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish.