Every piece is sewn. I do have to say I didn't leave enough fabric on some ends when I sewed. I will have to pay closer attention. I did take the time to measure the pattern pieces. I cut the pink fabric exact measurements which I WON'T do in the future. I had one piece shift so much that I didn't have quite enough for the seam allowance.
Trimming the body.
Attaching the ears to the head.
The original pattern is for a 2 1/2" X 5" peep. She is on the left. I enlarged 200% and she is on the right. I used white Christmas scraps for the enlarged peep.
Linking back to PinkDoxies with my finished October Challenge.