I've had this quilt stashed away waiting on the binding. I would find it, then I would lose it and that kept happening for 5 years. I finally grabbed it up two weeks ago and ironed it. Come to realize as I'm attaching the binding to the back of the quilt that this wasn't the binding fabric after all. It was the left over 3" strip I was going to use to make a second quilt. Again, life goes on, and on.
Took about a week to sew it on because of "life getting in the way". This is a twin size, I do not recall the name of the pattern and I've misplaced the book I got it out of. (This post must be sounding like a broken record about now.)
so far I've completed 6/24 projects on my 2016 list