Tuesday, February 16, 2016

2016 project update

mr. joe's quilt This is a very close replica of the first quilt i planned to make for my husband. I made my husbands a queen or king and had left overs that i just couldn't waste.


To Quilt for charity:
  • Boy coin quilt
  • Girl coin quilt
  • wheelchair quilt - needs bound
  • throw quilt -needs bound
  • crib quilt -needs bound
  • 2" many trips around the world 
To make/finish for my family:
  • maternity pants quilt (never worn as they were to big)
  • twin little twister
  • busy bee sew bag
  • 2 mine craft quilts
  • i joined the 365 day challenge on 1/30, i am currently sewing Feb 10th. Not to bad for starting 30 days late.
To continue to work on:
  • twin/full grandmothers flower garden (hand piece)
What does your 2016 hold?
I have added so many projects for 2016 that i have a list of 21 going strong. 
Finished:
  1. lined pouch for toys at church
  2. lined pouch for violin chin rest and pencils

No comments: